Business Developement Manager
SCube is a dynamic full-service development agency - it’s out mission to help businesses achieve their growth, sales, and conversion objectives. We committed to working with a whole range of client to include blue chip, small businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs, to use the online world to acheive client’s targets.
We’re passionate about each and every one of their clients and their businesses, and the world of Development and digital, and we’re looking for someone who feels the same. As our business grows, we need your help to generate new business and help clients buy into their dream of growing their businesses.
Purpose Of Role
In this new role of Business Development Manager, you’ll be working alongside a team of experts in the marketing industry.
Your role, as a vital member of the team, will involve finding, generating, and developing new business for the company. You’ll build relationships with clients and potential clients alike - and through your commitment, dedication, enthusiasm, and knowledge they’ll buy into the brand.
- New business development and account management into key market sectors
- Identifying and qualifying new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining a list of prospects
- Presenting and pitching to potential clients at board level
- Gaining an understanding of a business’s goals and pain points in order to present the most suitable commercial package for them
- Profiling and understanding the key person/people to communicate with in order to close the business
- Preparing supply contracts and responses to tenders
- Responding to requests for proposals, writing proposals and quotes, and all other aspects of the sales cycle
- Developing and articulating a compelling value proposition to clients
- Actively identifying and addressing business questions demonstrating meticulous follow-up responsiveness to clients
- Gathering information from clients to properly qualify business potential in order to produce reliable business forecasting and contracts
- Maintaining an awareness of competitors’ activities and offerings to win business
- Working with internal development and marketing teams to accurately relay customer requirements.
- Degree educated
- Minimum of one year of sales experience within the digital/online marketplace - placement/part time/* internships all considered
- Proven experience of managing the sales cycle
- Proven track record of successful new business generation, account management, and sales
- Proven experience in presenting and negotiating at board level
- A positive attitude with a proven passion for developing and managing accounts
- Able to seek out and exploit sales opportunities
- Able to build and maintain the sales pipeline and meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- A proactive and dynamic approach to creating, pursuing, and closing new business
- Experience in solution sales using a consultative approach
- Experience in managing and growing accounts that have been brought into the business
- Sold into e-commerce or SME market
- A self-starter with strong organisational skills
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday - Friday 9.00am till 5.30pm GMT
Depending on Experience (DoE)
20 days plus bank holidays