SCube is a dynamic full-service development agency - it’s our mission to help businesses achieve their growth, sales, and conversion objectives. We committed to working with a whole range of client to include blue-chip, small businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs, to use the online world to achieve client’s targets.
We’re passionate about every one of our customers and their businesses. We’re looking for someone who feels the same. As our business grows, we need your help to generate new business and help clients buy into their dream of becoming their businesses.
Purpose Of Role
Due to fantastic growth, our client is actively on the hunt for a Digital Copywriter who can offer high-quality content production to our growing client base. You’ll enjoy a varied role, one day you could be writing blog pieces for a wide range of industries, the following day you could be meeting a client to discuss the Tone of Voice they wish to use in their new website.
- Carry out project scoping and create a clear brief, to ensure you understand what the client wants
- Tailor the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose - whether they are intended to sell or inform
- Understand your target audience - you’re not writing for the client, you’re writing for their readers, so you’ll need to know what interests them
- Identify critical messages - understand the main thing that you want the reader to feel and do and how to communicate this powerfully
- Work with creative teams to ensure that the visual elements of the webpage complement the words
- Research your client’s industry and their audience
- Identify fresh and exciting angles for your articles
- Write for web pages, blogs and potentially for social media, e-books, slogans, and video script
- Edit your own and others’ writing
- Input your content to the client’s content management software (CMS), if required
- Work with your team to review the impact of your work
- Assist with business pitches to win new clients or projects.
- Relevant Degree
- Excellent knowledge in Digital Content Writing
- Proven content writing experience - placement, internship or full-time work level of quality content production.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Driving licence and transport
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday - Friday 9.00am till 5.30pm GMT
Depending on Experience (DoE)
20 days plus bank holidays