Success of every Website project we have lies in the hands of a Project Manager. If you want to lead a team of developers and make a significant impact on our deliveries, read on further.
As a Project Manager at SCube your responsibility will be, in short, to coordinate our developers and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time to our customers and produce the desired results for them.
For everything involving a project’s organization and schedule, you will be the go-to person for our sales & development team as well as the customer.
- At least 1 year of proven commercial experience in managing IT projects remotely
- Exceptional client-facing as well as internal communication skills
- Ability to understand customers’ point of view and translate his requirements into user stories, tasks and timelines
- Strong attention to detail as well as adherence to set deadlines
- Experience working in a kanban and scrum development process
- Experience with coordinating resource availability in an IT company
- Written and spoken English at a high level to be able to communicate smoothly with the rest of the team
- Technical background, with basic understanding or hands-on experience in software or web development
- Basic understanding of tools such as Jira, Sketch, Figma, InVision and Zeplin
- Making sure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- If the project can’t be shiped on time nor within the budget: communicate that to the customer as early as possible and work with him and the rest of our team to ensure the best possible outcome for the customer is achieved
- Developing detailed project plans
- Ensuring resource availability and coordinating demand and supply of developers with our sales and HR team
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Managing relationships with our customers and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Work from Chennai office or anywhere and join our distributed team working across the globe. If your timezone is outside of UK/India business hours, but you work at least 3-4+ hours of overlap each day, let’s chat. You should be fluent in English and just need a computer and a strong wifi signal to support daily video chats with the SCube.
We believe that distributed working is a way of life. We understand what it means to work remotely. We offer consistency in expectations, payment, and support. We believe in learning from each other and fostering personal growth. You can expect to learn a lot while working with us.
Who We Are
SCube is a rapidly growing software & design company. We develop custom solutions for some of the world’s largest companies, government institutions and smaller growing organizations. We pride ourselves on our ability to bridge people and technology and to bring the passion and dedication of an entrepreneur to every project.
Who You Are
To be on our team, you must be:
- HAPPY: Where there is a will, there is away. Having a positive disposition allows us to achieve great things and to support each other.
- HELPFUL: Always looking for ways that you can help others.
- CURIOUS: It is essential that you have a passion for learning. Technology changes daily and life has a way of constantly raising the bar.
- ACCOUNTABLE: Our clients expect us to get the right thing done on budget and on time. Communicating expectations and meeting them is the cornerstone of success.