SCube is looking for a Junior Web Developer who is self-motivated and enthusiastic about web trends. In addition to this, it is desirable for the successful candidate to have a methodical approach to coding with good problem-solving skills and a flair for UX and UI design.
As a Junior Web Developer, your focus will be on building and supporting the use of dynamic, content managed websites using open source solutions. Good communication skills are essential in this role as you will be sharing your own views on a range of projects, as well as processing opposing viewpoints to find the best solution available.
- Recruitment and sourcing – planning human resource requirements in consultation with department heads of different functional and operational area, conducting interviews and managing the complete recruitment cycle.
- Employer Branding - Recommend ways to improve employer brand and build company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, B schools and partners .
- Performance Management -Managing appraisal cycle .
- Monthly retention analysis .Analysing existing profiles /traits of performers and evaluating new candidates on those parameters so as to get right profile which can be retained for longer period in CIC
- Should be capable of managing campus hiring from different B schools, delivering pre placement talks, sharing JDs, conducting written tests and interviews.
- Play key role in succession planning of critical talent, chalking out career transition plan for critical talent in each department in the organization.
- Data Management and analysis - Maintain proper data base of candidates interviewed to analyse the cases and suggest ideas for constant improvement .( recruitment data management)
- Participate in employee engagement surveys, analysing survey results and preparation of action plan reports for Business Heads.
- Should suggest new ideas for automation of some of recruitment process , like employee screening , interview scheduling , interview evaluation process on certain skills
Who You Are
- Good analytical skills with logical thinking approach & problem-solving attitude .
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Team handling ability .
- Should be a good orator/speaker
- Should take owner ship of task /project assigned and deliver in time .