SCube is looking for a Junior Web Developer who is self-motivated and enthusiastic about web trends. In addition to this, it is desirable for the successful candidate to have a methodical approach to coding with good problem-solving skills and a flair for UX and UI design.
As a Junior Web Developer, your focus will be on building and supporting the use of dynamic, content managed websites using open source solutions. Good communication skills are essential in this role as you will be sharing your own views on a range of projects, as well as processing opposing viewpoints to find the best solution available.
- To understand client KPIs and implement campaigns accordingly
- To complete onsite and offsite SEO tasks to an outstanding standard
- To identify a client’s organic performance effectively
- To understand Google’s algorithms to a sufficient level in order to influence visibility
- To pursue development in your SEO knowledge whilst maintaining campaigns
- To cooperate with other digital marketing departments in order to aid campaigns
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in running and leading SEO campaigns.
- Ability to cooperate effectively with internal and external departments
- Advanced knowledge in using Google Analytics, Search Console and Data Studio
- Experience of interpreting web crawls using industry software
- Knowledge of the organic search landscape
- Analytical mindset and the ability to interpret search data
- Attention to detail ability to create compelling documentation
- Time management skills
- An interest in offsite SEO and collaboration with Content Marketing and PR