Technical Buisness Analyst
SCube is looking for a Junior Web Developer who is self-motivated and enthusiastic about web trends. In addition to this, it is desirable for the successful candidate to have a methodical approach to coding with good problem-solving skills and a flair for UX and UI design.
As a Junior Web Developer, your focus will be on building and supporting the use of dynamic, content managed websites using open source solutions. Good communication skills are essential in this role as you will be sharing your own views on a range of projects, as well as processing opposing viewpoints to find the best solution available.
- A wide range of IT change projects across multiple disciplines - working with developers, product owners and non-technical teams
- Working on full project life-cycle through from ideas/inception and requirement gathering through to delivery
- Delivery reporting and large volume data through complex reporting
- Working on user stories, modelling, requirements and gap analysis
- Working with test team to make changes and feedback to users on progress
- Sourcing and recommending new technology to meet business objectives
- Working across the business to drive new opportunities
- Broad range of IT skills/experiences with a background working with some of the following - testing, development, support, projects etc…
- Experience working in a changing business environment
- Agile process and delivery experience would be an advantage
- Any process design, test , UI/UX experience would be a added bonus!