SCube wants to solve this problem and create excellent digital products that ship beautifully designed UI.
- At least two years experience designing user interfaces
- Knowledge of Figma, Sketch, XD, Illustrator etc.
- Experience adhering to brand guidelines and using brand assets
- Ability to translate UX prototype into visual designs
- Knowledge in Wireframing & Prototyping
- Be an exceptional team player working with agile teams
- Comfortable working with a cross-functional team of project managers, developers, product owners etc.
- Good communication skull with excellent written English.
- Good understanding of web UX concepts
- Requirement gathering for projects you are assigned to
- Brainstorm design ideas through storyboards, illustrations, high-fidelity, user flow etc
- Take ownership & Maintain User Interface elements such as icons, menus, modules & components Sketch
- Maintaining a design system and evolving it as the project matures
- Create UI mockups to outline your design thinking
- Ability to create original graphical elements
- Keep an eye on latest design trends, competitions and best practices
- Bring your original ideas.
Work from Chennai office or anywhere and join our distributed team working across the globe. If your timezone is outside of UK/India business hours, but you work at least 3-4+ hours of overlap each day, let’s chat. You should be fluent in English and need a computer and a strong wifi signal to support daily video chats with the SCube.
We believe that distributed working is a way of life. We understand what it means to work remotely. We offer consistency in expectations, payment, and support. We believe in learning from each other and fostering personal growth. You can expect to learn a lot while working with us.
Who We Are
SCube is a rapidly growing software & design company. We develop custom solutions for some of the world’s largest companies, government institutions and smaller growing organizations. We pride ourselves on our ability to bridge people and technology and to bring the passion and dedication of an entrepreneur to every project.
Who You Are
To be on our team, you must be:
- HAPPY: Where there is a will, there is away. Having a positive disposition allows us to achieve great things and to support each other.
- HELPFUL: Always looking for ways that you can help others.
- CURIOUS: You must have a passion for learning. Technology changes daily and life has a way of continually raising the bar.
- ACCOUNTABLE: Our clients expect us to get the right thing done on budget and on time. Communicating expectations and meeting them is the cornerstone of success.
Please submit your portfolio with detailed examples of UI design projects you have worked on