SCube is looking for Website QA/Tester to investigator our efforts are a crucial factor in delivering better and reliable web apps.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in testing (manual and automation, both for desktop and mobile)
- Know how to write clean bug reports and how to write test plans
- Experience with defining and refining requirements
- Understanding of UX principles and know how to test usability/accessibility
- Experience with cooperating in Scrum methodology
- Speaking and writing in English with ease
- Nice-to-have: knowledge of ISTQB and CMSes, like Prismic, Contentful, Storyblok
- Ability to quickly adapt to the project and absorb domain knowledge
- Performing functional, regression, responsiveness and cross-browser tests on a daily basis, together with our other Software Tester
- Preparing and executing test case scenarios
- Reporting test results and cooperation with the dev team
- Defining and setting our testing standards and quality
- Acting as an expert in your field - advising on test topics, proposing customized solutions, sharing your knowledge and best practices with us
Work from Chennai office or anywhere and join our distributed team working across the globe. If your timezone is outside of UK/India business hours, but you work at least 3-4+ hours of overlap each day, let’s chat. You should be fluent in English and just need a computer and a strong wifi signal to support daily video chats with the SCube.
We believe that distributed working is a way of life. We understand what it means to work remotely. We offer consistency in expectations, payment, and support. We believe in learning from each other and fostering personal growth. You can expect to learn a lot while working with us.
Who We Are
SCube is a rapidly growing software & design company. We develop custom solutions for some of the world’s largest companies, government institutions and smaller growing organizations. We pride ourselves on our ability to bridge people and technology and to bring the passion and dedication of an entrepreneur to every project.
Who You Are
To be on our team, you must be:
- HAPPY: Where there is a will, there is away. Having a positive disposition allows us to achieve great things and to support each other.
- HELPFUL: Always looking for ways that you can help others.
- CURIOUS: It is essential that you have a passion for learning. Technology changes daily and life has a way of constantly raising the bar.
- ACCOUNTABLE: Our clients expect us to get the right thing done on budget and on time. Communicating expectations and meeting them is the cornerstone of success.