Daily Dose - Automatic Changing HTML Template
What Is It?
Well it’s simple. You can preset a list of anything, and then it’ll automatically change each day. Or you could just as easily change it up to be blocks of time; weekly or even monthly. And on top of that, you can list a preview of what’s upcoming on the bottom of the page.
What Can I Use It For?
Whatever you want! How about a sale a day? A daily to do list? An activity a day? The possibilities are literally endless. The file comes with a set of 3 arrays for each day, title, photo, and description. If you want to add more, it’s as simple as copy and paste.
Want More? OK!
- XML lets you set your options including start date, end date, and time zone.
- Fully automated. Set the configuration options and the content and let’r rip!
- The list on the bottom automatically fills itself out and balances itself evenly between the columns, no matter how many days you have.
- After a day has passed, it will be struck out on the list.
- Messages are displayed if somebody visits prior to your first day or after your last.
- jQuery enhanced! Built in drawer lets you put more content onto the page than you want to show. After all, if it’s only one page, your users are there for a reason.
- Plenty of layout options if you need to add more pages or more into the drawer.
- Easy to change out content both in the XML and index.php. There are a lot of files included in this template, but they’re just running things smoothly. You really only need to change content in two (maybe three if you’re adventurous).
- Seven background pattern options.
- Easy setup with easy to follow instructions.
- Valid XHTML
- 1.1.1: Fixed an issue causing the template not to display properly in IE
- 1.1: Added International Version
- 1.0: Initial ThemeForest release